Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring Fever


Polka dot mini dress by carnivorousdeer
Cocktail party dress by thevintagestudio
coral pink crochet sweater by skivvyluluvintage
sweatheart dress by gogovintage
red stain bow pumps by ladygolightly
turquoise typewriter by brooklynretro

I have spring fever! The above are a few vintage spring looks that I love (etsy.com). I wish I could by them all. The type writer isn't a look of course, but I fell in love with it. I have always wanted a typewriter, and who can resist it in turquoise? This site makes me want to start my christmas shopping already!

Since my apartment isn't quite ready to move into yet, and I had the weekend off work, I decided to pay my parents a visit in Northern N.B. Their new house is looking great, and today we headed out to Wal Mart to buy some final touches. Ignoring my dislike for Wal Mart (and large companies in general) I managed to enjoy myself and pick out accessories for their living room and a new set of work clothes for myself. On our way home, we stopped at a small boutique in Woodstock called Barb's dresser drawers where I found myself a beautiful Spring coat.

This coat, along with a few lingering feelings of longing for longer days and warm sunshine, gave me a bad case of spring fever. I cannot wait for it to be warm enough to wear this beaut.

I may have to start updating my spring wardrobe, as quickly as my paychecks will allow! I am aiming for something a little different than my usual t-shirt and jeans, and starting school in May will offer a great occasion to show off the new looks (once I get them that is).

Bring on Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment